- Home / Education / Engagement
The Masur Museum of Art offers a variety of outreach programs to our community at little to no cost. We are available by appointment to visit and bring art activities or presentations about the museum to area schools, universities, community centers, civic groups or clubs, senior centers, other cultural centers, or youth groups such as the YMCA and scouting organizations.
Other outreach available by appointment includes:
- Art project parties at area schools for students who meet their Accelerated Reader goals.
- Special event days at areas school (career day, etc.)
- After school or summer programs at area community centers
- After school programs at area schools
- Community events (Black Bayou Fall Celebration, DeltaFest, etc)